Sunday 31 July 2011

Introduction

In 2011 the European Coaster Club's big trip was a circular tour of Germany starting and finishing in Munich with one day dipping into France.



In total we would visit over 20 parks in 2 weeks and ride a stupid number of rollercoasters along the way. I had done some of the parks in 2004 on a previous trip but there was still plenty of new parks to make this worthwhile, and it would be good to see how the parks I had been to before had changed in those 7 years.

Not wanting to just do theme parks I also tried to squeeze in some city exploration, which I've also covered here.

As ever here's the disclaimer. No offence is meant to anyone, some of this report is factual, most of it is the witterings of a mad man so take it with a pinch of salt. If you want an image please ask and I'll send you it.

I'll also mention that this took me 7 months to write up due to other commitments and major writers block so apologies for that...but as ever, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment